Sunday, December 14, 2008

Light a candle
















We light a candle for you tonight
my Andrew, my sweet darling dear.
I wish I could hold you and bring you to me
and keep you right with me so near.

It's been four very long and tiring years,
It's been such a long and hard journey.
I've cried and I've loved, I've looked up above,
For your beating heart I'm still yearning.

Your sister, your dad, your brother and I
We remembered you during this day,
We picked out an ornament, made you a dinner,
and prayed for you in our own ways.

Be certain of this, you are terribly missed.
We'd give anything to have you here.
On this special day, we pause and we say
precious boy thank you for your fourth year.



You are so very loved.

1 comment:

CLC said...

I thought of Andrew all day today as well. He was a beautiful boy and I know he knows how much you love him.